Procedures Not Attached to Insurance Claims Report
The Procedures Not Attached to Insurance Claims report displays insured patients with completed procedure(s) that have not had an insurance claim created for the procedure(s). Procedures that are flagged “Do not bill to insurance” are not included on this report.
What important information does this report provide?
- Procedure Details: The patient’s name, procedure date, tooth number(s) involved in the procedure, procedure code, description, and procedure total.
- Expires: The deadline for submitting a claim for the procedure.
- Total: The total value of procedures included in the report.
How do I run the report?
- Select Reports | Ledger | Procedures Not Attached To Insurance Claims.
Enter the report date to be entered on the report.
- Mark Dental Claim to include procedures that are not attached to a dental claim or Medical Claim to include procedures that are not attached to a medical claim.
- Select the range of patients to include on the report.
- Select the range of providers to include on the report.
- Enter the procedure date range for the report.
- Click OK.
This tip is an excerpt from the Dentrix G4 Reports Reference. The Reports Reference features detailed information about the reports in Dentrix G4, including instructions for generating and reading reports and advice about how to use reports and how often to run them.
To obtain a copy of the Reports Reference, log in to the Dentrix Resource Center
. From the Resource Center, you can download a digital copy of the Reports Reference or you can link to our printing partner to order a printed version.