Give October Reminders a Halloween Theme
One of the most popular features of eCentral is its large selection of email and postcard templates that can be used to reflect seasons, holidays and other themes. The professionally designed templates help your communications cut through the clutter of boring email and direct-mail pieces with fun, relevant designs.
Since October is almost here, it’s a great time to update your appointment and continuing care (re-care) reminders with a Halloween theme. eCentral allows you to select a new template with ease and have matching email and postcard designs.
To change your template:
- Click the DxWeb button from any of the primary Dentrix modules.
- From the DXWeb toolbar, click the Communications Manager button to open eCentral.
- In eCentral, mouse over the Communications tab menu, and click Email/Postcard Campaigns.
- Select the type of reminder correspondence you wish to modify (Appointment Reminders, Continuing Care Due, Continuing Care Reminders or All).
- Click Edit next to the individual campaign.
- Select Email, Postcard or Both as the delivery method and click Next to continue.
- Select a category of postcard templates to choose from, and select an individual template by clicking on an image. For example, select Holiday to see a variety of options for Halloween. Select a template and click Next.
- Review your selection and click Save. Repeat these steps as needed for other correspondence types.
Contact eCentral Technical Support at 800-734-5561, option 1, for help with any of these steps.
If you’re not subscribed to eCentral but would like to learn more, visit the eCentral Communication Manager webpage or call 800-734-5561, option 2, to speak with an Account Executive.