Payment Agreement Report
The Payment Agreement Report includes analysis and management information for monitoring payment agreements. The report also includes information on the agreement terms, the remaining balance for the payment agreement, last payment date and amount, and information on missed payments.
To generate the report
1. In the Reports menu in the Office Manager, point to Ledger, then click Payment Agreement Report.
The Payment Agreement Report dialog box appears.
2. Type the Report Date that you want to print on the report. The default is the current date.
3. Do the following:
· Select Guarantor - Select the range of guarantors that you want to include. Click the From and To search buttons to select the starting and ending guarantor, respectively, or, leave <ALL> selected in both fields to include all guarantors.
· Select Primary Provider - Select the range of primary providers (Prov1 in the Family File) that you want to include. Click the From and To search buttons to select the starting and ending providers, respectively, or, leave <ALL> selected in both fields to include all primary providers.
· Select Billing Type - Select the range of billing types that you want to include. Click the From and the To search buttons to select the starting and ending billing type, respectively, or leave <ALL> selected in both fields to include all billing types.
· Enter Pmt Agreement Date - Type the date range to include in the report in the From and To fields, or leave <ALL> selected in both fields to include all payment agreement dates.
· Select Pmt Agreement Intervals - Clear the payment agreement intervals that you do not want to include:
· Select # of Pmts Missed - Select the accounts that you want to include according to the number of payments missed:
· No pmts missed
· 0 or more
· 1 or more
· 2 or more
· 3 or more
· Previous Pmt Due Date - Type a cut-off date for previous payments to an account. The report will include accounts, beginning with the date entered and ending with the Report Date. Or, leave <ALL> selected to include all previous payments.
· Enter Balance Remaining - Type the range of payment agreement remaining balances to include in the From and To fields, or leave <ALL> selected to include all remaining balances.
· Enter Remaining # of Pmts - Type the range for the number of payments remaining to include in the From and To fields, or leave <ALL> selected to include all payment agreements regardless of the number of remaining payments.
· Sort Options - Select one of the following options:
· By Guarantor Name - Sorts accounts alphabetically by guarantor.
· By Remaining # of Pmts - Sorts accounts according to the number of payments left on agreements.
· By Most to Least # of Pmts Missed - Sorts accounts from those with the most number of payments missed to those with the least number of payments missed.
· By Largest to Smallest Amt Past Due - Sorts accounts from those with the largest amount past due to those with the smallest amount past due.
· Print Last PA Note - Select to print the account's last payment agreement note.
· Save As Default - Select to save your settings as the defaults for the next Payment Agreement Report.
4. Click OK to send the report to the Batch Processor.