Pre-authorizations to Process Report
The Pre-authorizations to Process Report contains pre-authorization estimates that have been created in the Ledger but have not been sent to the Batch Processor, printed, or sent electronically. This report includes a range of patients, providers, and carriers you specify. The report also includes the claim date, type (Primary/Secondary) patient name, insurance company name, amount, and expiration date. Additionally, a total of the amounts for primary claims and secondary claims and a combined total prints at the end of the report.
To generate the report
1. In the Reports menu in the Office Manager, point to Ledger, and then click Preauthorizations to Process.
The Preauthorizations To Process dialog box appears.
2. Select one of the following:
· Dental – Include dental insurance carriers.
· Medical – Include medical Insurance carriers.
3. Type the Report Date that you want to print on the report. The default is the current date.
4. Do the following:
· Select Patient - Select the range of patients that you want to include. Click the From and To search buttons to select the starting and ending patient, respectively, or leave <ALL> selected in both fields to include all patients.
· Select Primary Provider - Select the range of primary providers (Prov1 in the Family File) that you want to include. Click the From and To search buttons to select the starting and ending providers, respectively, or, leave <ALL> selected in both fields to include all primary providers.
· Select Insurance Carrier - Select the range of carriers that you want to include. Click the From and To search buttons to select the starting and ending carriers, respectively, or leave <ALL> selected in both fields to include all insurance carriers.
· Select Date - Type the creation date range of insurance claims that you want to include on the report in the From and To fields.
5. Click OK to send the report to the Batch Processor.