The Procedures Not Attached To Insurance Claims Report shows insured patients with completed procedures that have not had an insurance claim created from the Ledger. This report includes the range of patients and providers to be included. The report includes the patient name, each procedure with the date of the procedure, tooth number, procedure code and description, amount, and claim expiration date. The total amount of unattached procedures is calculated for each patient. A grand total is provided, as well.
Note: Procedures flagged "Do Not Bill to Ins" will not be included on this report. To learn more, click Procedure code setup.
To generate the report
1. In the Reports menu in the Office Manager, point to Ledger, and then click Procedures Not Attached To Insurance Claims.
The Procedures Not Attached to Insurance Claims dialog box appears.
2. Type the Report Date that you want to print on the report. The default is the current date.
3. Select one of the following:
· A Dental Claim - To include procedures that are not attached to a dental claim, and then select from the following:
· With or Without a Medical Claim
· With a Medical Claim
· Sent or Received
· Without a Medical Claim
· A Medical Claim - To include procedures that are not attached to a medical claim, and then select from the following:
· With or Without a Dental Claim
· With a Dental Claim
· Sent or Received
· Without a Dental Claim
· Either – To include procedures not attached to either form of insurance.
· Select Patient - Select the range of patients that you want to include. Click the From and To search buttons to select the starting and ending patient, respectively, or leave <ALL> selected in both fields to include all patients.
· Select Provider - Select the range of providers that you want to include. Click the From and To search buttons to select the starting and ending providers, respectively, or, leave <ALL> selected in both fields to include all providers.
· Select Procedure Date - Type the beginning and ending dates for a range of procedures that you want to include in the report in the From and To fields.
5. Click OK to send the report to the Batch Processor.