Secondary Insurance Claims Not Created Report
The Secondary Insurance Claims Not Create Report creates a list of primary insurance claims for patients with secondary insurance claims that have not yet been created. The report includes the primary claim date, patient name, secondary insurance company, claim account, and the date the primary claim expires. It sorts by the expiration date and indicates the total of the claims accounts.
To generate the report
1. In the Reports menu in the Office Manager, point to Ledger, and then click Secondary Ins Claims Not Created.
The Secondary Ins Claims Not Created Report dialog box appears.
2. Select Dental to include a list of secondary insurance claims not created for dental insurance or Medical to include a list of secondary insurance claims not created for medical insurance.
3. Type the Report Date that you want to print on the report. The default is the current date.
4. Do the following:
· Select Patient - Select the range of patients that you want to include. Click the From and To search buttons to select the starting and ending patient, respectively, or leave <ALL> selected in both fields to include all patients.
· Select Primary Provider - Select the range of primary providers (Prov1 in the Family File) that you want to include. Click the From and To search buttons to select the starting and ending providers, respectively, or, leave <ALL> selected in both fields to include all primary providers.
· Select Insurance Carrier - Select the range of carriers that you want to include. Click the From and To search buttons to select the starting and ending carriers, respectively, or leave <ALL> selected in both fields to include all insurance carriers.
· Select Prim Claim Date - Type the creation date range of primary insurance claims that you want to include on the report in the From and To fields.
· Include Primary Claims Not Received - Select to include all primary claims that have secondary insurance, whether or not a payment has been entered.
5. Click OK to send the report to the Batch Processor.
Note: When Dentrix evaluates primary insurance claims for this report, claims are only included if the patient has secondary insurance in the Family File at the time you created the primary insurance claim, and you did not create a secondary insurance claim.