Changing appointment types
Dentrix lets you assign a default appointment type to each procedure code. Once you have designated a code, Dentrix automatically assigns the correct appointment type to any scheduled appointments using that code.
To change an appointment type
1. In the Maintenance menu in the Office Manager, point to Practice Setup, and then click Procedure Code Setup.
The Procedures Code Setup dialog box appears.
2. From the Procedure Code Category list, select a category.
3. Select the procedure code that you want to change the appointment type for, and then click Edit.
The Procedure Code Editor dialog box appears.
4. Select an appointment type from the Appointment Type list.
· High Production
· Medium Production
· Low Production
5. Click Save, and then click Yes to confirm.
6. Click Close twice.