Setting arch treatment area flags
Each default procedure already includes the relevant flags. Changing the flags does not affect any previously entered or charted procedures for a patient. When you post work in the future, Dentrix changes the procedure codes automatically according to the options you selected in the Flags dialog boxes. You can suspend the treatment area flags by setting Dentrix preferences. To learn more, click the following links:
To set arch treatment area flags
1. In the Maintenance menu in the Office Manager, point to Practice Setup, and then click Procedure Code Setup.
The Procedure Code Setup dialog box appears.
2. Click New.
The Procedure Code Editor dialog box appears.
3. Select Arch from the Treatment Area list, and then click Flags.
The Arch Flags dialog box appears.
4. Select one of the following:
· None - Flags the code to not use any procedure codes for an alternate arch.
· Procedure Codes for Alternate Arch - Type the procedure codes for the maxillary and mandibular arches.
5. Click OK.