You can print a patient treatment case and customize the data that appears on it. If you have scheduled an appointment for a treatment-planned procedure, the appointment date appears in the patient treatment case report.
To print a patient treatment case report
1. In the Patient Chart or the Ledger, select a patient, and then start the Treatment Planner.
The Treatment Planner window appears.
2. In the File menu, point to Print, and then click Patient Treatment Case Report.
The Patient Treatment Case Report dialog box appears.
3. In the six group boxes, select the information that you want to include in the Patient Treatment Case Report:
· Procedure Code Date Range - Select From and To and select the date range that you want to include. To leave the dates open-ended, select All Dates for either or both the From and To dates. Select Entry Date or Procedure Date to include procedures performed on a specific date.
· Case Fee Expiration Date Range - Select From and To and select the date range that you want to include. To leave the dates open-ended, select All Dates for either or both the From and To dates.
· Select Provider - To select a range of providers, click the From and To search buttons. To include all providers, leave <ALL> in both fields.
· Report Options - Select from the following options: You can Print Subtotals by Visit, Include Finance Status, Use Patient-Friendly Descriptions, Exclude Completed Procedures from Case, Include Patient Balance, Include Family Balance, and Use Dental Plan Maximums and Deductibles. You can also have the report compare the current fee schedule to a selected Fee schedule. Click Select Columns to indicate which columns you want displayed on the report: Date, Visit, Tooth, Surface, Procedure Code, Provider, Description, Appointment Date, Fee, Patient Portion, Primary Insurance Portion, and Secondary Insurance Portion. Click the Hide and Show buttons to exclude and include the columns on the report too.
· Include Cases With - Select the case statuses that you want to include. Or, select All to include all statuses. Select the case severities that you want to include. Or, select All to include all severities.
· Patient Privacy - Select one or more of these options: Hide Patient SSN, Hide Patient Chart Number, and Hide Patient Birthdate.
4. To save your custom report settings, select Save as Default.
5. To preview the report before printing, select Print Preview.
6. Click OK to print or preview the report.