Viewing patients' other appointments
From the Appointment Book, you can view:
· Continuing care information for the family.
· Past and future appointments for the selected patient.
· Treatment-planned procedures for the selected patient.
To view a patient's other appointments
1. In the Appointment Book, double-click an appointment.
The Appointment Information dialog box appears.
2. Click Other Appt(s).
The Family Appointment List dialog box appears.
3. To switch to a different family member, select him or her from the list.
4. To view an appointment, select it, and click View Appt.
Important: If you have not saved the current appointment information before clicking View Appt., the information will be lost.
Dentrix jumps to the date and time of the appointment.
5. To create a new appointment, select a new patient from the list, and click Create New Appt.
The New Appointment Information dialog box appears where you can schedule a new appointment.