Viewing and editing appointment notes
A blue musical note in an appointment block in the Appointment Book indicates that a note has been added to that appointment.
To display an appointment note
1. In the Appointment Book, click an appointment block with a blue musical note.
2. Click the musical note.
The Health History/Notes dialog box appears.
3. To edit a health history, appointment, patient, or guarantor account note, type the text in the corresponding text boxes.
4. To edit or add a medical condition or allergy, click Open Health History.
The Health History window appears.
5. Make the necessary changes and close the Health History window.
6. Click OK to close the Health History/Notes dialog box.
To learn more, click Viewing appointment alerts.