Viewer of reports generated in Dentrix Practice Assistant (available in United States only)
The Dentrix Practice Assistant generates reports that are viewable on any PC that has the Practice Assistant Viewer installed!** The Practice Assistant Viewer self-extracting installer file is 6.14 MB (about 35 minutes of download time on a 28.8 modem connection).
About the download process
Downloading the Practice Assistant Viewer is a two-step process in which you must:
Note to Dentrix Users: The Practice Assistant Viewer should be installed on non-Dentrix computers only. Do not attempt to install it on computers with Dentrix 7.5 or later. Practice Assistant Viewer is not intended for use with Dentrix 6.8 or earlier.
You must agree to the terms and conditions in the following End User License Agreement in order to download the Practice Assistant Viewer.
NOTE: This legal document is a license agreement and not an agreement for sale. Dentrix Dental Systems, Inc. (hereinafter designated "Dentrix") owns all copyrights for the Software incorporated into this product. You, as the END USER, obtain no rights other than the express license granted hereunder. By opening the sealed disk package or using any of the Dentrix Practice Assistant Viewer software, you agree that you have read and understand the provisions in this Agreement and accept all its terms and conditions.
1. SCOPE OF USE. In this agreement, "Software" shall mean the machine readable software programs and associated files in this package, and any modified version, upgrades and other copies of such programs and files. The term "Product" shall mean the Software, hardware components, the user's manual(s), and other printed materials accompanying the Software. This license provides you with the right to install the Software on as many systems within your organization as deemed necessary. You may not rent, loan, lease, reverse assemble, or reverse compile the Software. You may not use, copy, modify, merge, or transfer copies of the Software except as provided for in this agreement.
2. ASSIGNMENT. Although the Practice Assistant Viewer is available to any person or organization without charge, you may not transfer this license nor distribute this product in any way in any media. Your distribution of this software on the Internet is expressly prohibited without written permission from Dentrix. The software may be downloaded without charge at www.dentrix.com or requested to be sent to any person or organization by you or the recipient for a fee of $9.95 to cover shipping and handling. Except as provided above, you may not sublicense, assign or transfer the License for the Product. Any attempt to do so shall terminate the license. You are responsible for notifying Dentrix in the event of a change of address. 3. COPIES, MODIFICATIONS OR MERGER. You may make one (1) copy of the Software solely for backup or archival purposes in support of your use on a single computer. You may not make any other copies or modify all or any portion of the Software or Documentation or merge it into another program unless expressly authorized in writing by Dentrix. You shall use your best efforts to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Software.
IF YOU COPY, MODIFY OR MERGE ANY PORTION OF THE SOFTWARE OTHER THAN WITH Dentrix'S WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION OR IF YOU TRANSFER POSSESSION OF ANY COPY, MODIFICATION OR MERGED PORTION OF THE SOFTWARE TO ANOTHER PARTY WITHOUT OBTAINING THE TRANSFEREE'S AGREEMENT REQUIRED UNDER SECTION 2 ABOVE, YOUR LICENSE IS AUTOMATICALLY TERMINATED.
4. DUAL MEDIA SOFTWARE. If this or subsequent packages contain CD-ROM disks or other types of media, you may use only the disks or media appropriate for a single designated computer. You may not use the other disks or media on another computer, or loan, sublicense, rent, lease, or transfer them except as part of the permanent transfer of the Software as expressly permitted by this Agreement.
5. TERM. The license hereunder is effective until terminated. Dentrix may terminate this agreement at any time if you are in breach of any of its terms and conditions. Upon termination, you shall return the media containing the Software together with all Documentation to Dentrix and destroy any copies of the Software or any portions of it which have not been returned to Dentrix, including copies resident in computer memory.
6. NO WARRANTY. YOU MUST ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SELECTION OF THE PRODUCT TO ACHIEVE YOUR INTENDED PURPOSES, FOR THE PROPER INSTALLATION AND USE OF THE PRODUCT AND FOR VERIFYING THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM ITS USE. Dentrix DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE PRODUCT ARE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THAT THE OPERATIONS OF THE SOFTWARE ARE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THAT THE OPERATIONS OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE INTERRUPTION- OR ERROR-FREE. Dentrix DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL WARRANTIES SHALL TERMINATE 90 DAYS FROM DATE OF DELIVERY OF THE SOFTWARE TO YOU. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHERS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. 7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES. In no event will Dentrix be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with your use or inability to use the Product, the breach of any express or implied warranty, or otherwise in connection with the Product, its Software, the Documentation and/or the license even if Dentrix has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
In no event shall Dentrix's total liability for any damages, direct or indirect, in connection with the Product, its Software, the Documentation and/or this License exceed the license fees paid for your right to use this Product whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warrants, tort or otherwise.
8. THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS. The decision to acquire hardware, software (in any form), supplies or service from parties other than Dentrix ("Third Party Products") is yours, even if Dentrix helps you identify, evaluate or select them. EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY AGREED TO IN WRITING, Dentrix IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, PERFORMANCE OR QUALITY OF THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS OR THEIR SUPPLIERS, AND THEIR FAILURE WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR OBLIGATIONS TO Dentrix; any claim that you have in connection with the Third Party Products and any remedies for such claim will be against the supplier of such Third Party Products.
9. FORCE MAJEURE. Dentrix shall have no liability for delays, failure in performance or damages due to: fire, explosion, lightning, pest damage, power surges or failures, strikes or labor disputes, water, acts of God, the elements, war, civil disturbances, acts of military authorities or the public enemy, inability to secure raw materials, transportation facilities, fuel or energy shortages, acts or omissions of communications carriers, unauthorized use of the Product, or other causes beyond Dentrix's control, whether or not similar to the foregoing.
10. GENERAL. You agree that this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Dentrix and supersedes any prior agreement or any other communications relating to the use of the Product. It shall not be modified except by written agreement dated subsequent to the date of this agreement and signed by an authorized representative from the Dentrix corporate headquarters. Dentrix is not bound by any provision of any purchase order, receipt, acceptance, confirmation, correspondence, or otherwise, unless Dentrix specifically agrees to the provision in writing. If any provision of this Agreement is not enforceable, all others will remain in effect. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Utah and the United States of America, including U.S. copyright laws. The Federal and State Courts resident in Salt Lake City, Utah shall have exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute arising under or out of this Agreement.
11. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS. This product is provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013, subparagraph (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software - Restricted Rights clause at 48 FAR 52.227-19 as applicable. The subcontractor/manufacturer is listed below.
Should you have any questions concerning this agreement, or if you desire to contact Dentrix Dental Systems for any reason, please write to Dentrix Dental Systems, Inc., 727 E. Utah Valley Dr. Ste. 500, American Fork, Utah 84003. Tel. (801) 763-9300.
You are now eligible to download the self-extracting install file for the Practice Assistant Viewer.
Please click the link below to download the Practice Assistant Viewer.