Get ready for Dentrix G4 Productivity Pack 7!
With the many great features packed into Dentrix G4 Productivity Pack 7, an exciting new tool called The Dentrix Practice Advisor is among the top of the list. This new tool helps dental practices analyze key performance indicators to gain a better understanding of the practice’s strengths and opportunities. Dental practices are able to leverage this data to make adjustments in key areas to reach their potential. Other highlights of the upcoming Productivity Pack 7 are:
- Schedule an event to close an operatory for a specified date and time range
- Run Dentrix on Microsoft Windows 7 and 64 bit operating systems
- Place multiple appointments on the Pinboard
- Record a history of changes to an appointment
- Globally update scheduled appointment amounts based on scheduled procedures when fee schedules are updated
- Display additional patient information and appointment notes when you move the mouse pointer over a scheduled appointment or event in the Appointment Book
- Print the Appointment Book view in the week and month view, specify the number of copies, customize multiple views and specify a default view
- Include “Rejected” insurance claims for claims that still need to be processed in the Insurance Claims to Process report
- Create custom Quick Label formats
- View a patient’s insurance eligibility status on his or her appointment, in the Appointment Information dialog box, on Appointment List, and in the Family File (if you have eCentral)
- Send a copy of a patient’s eligibility detail to the Document Center (if you have eCentral)
As you can see these new features will add considerable benefit to your practice. How do you get it? Easy, if you are a new customer it will come included in your installation CD as of Q1 2010. If you are a current customer, look for Productivity Pack 7 through the auto update feature in your Dentrix software.