Improve Your Practice’s Profitability
Delivered by experienced Dentrix coaches, Profitability Coaching is customized to each dentist’s unique practice management needs. This coaching program addresses important topics that help dentists and key team members incorporate best practices into their daily routines to become more efficient.
Dentrix Profitability Coaching is an affordable service designed to strengthen the connections between your Dentrix system and your productivity and profits.
What you’ll receive with Dentrix Profitability Coaching
- Opportunities to tailor Dentrix content to meet the unique needs of your practice
- Access to your own knowledgeable, experienced Dentrix Practice Profitability Coach
- Seven personalized coaching conference calls that explore best practices for using Dentrix to boost productivity and profits
- Printed materials and other resources you can use to educate your staff after your coaching calls are complete
Direct contact with experienced experts
When you sign up for the Dentrix Profitability Coaching program, we’ll put you in touch with a knowledgeable Profitability Coach who will work directly with your team to explore ways of using Dentrix to make your operations even more efficient. Without exception, these Profitability Coaches are experienced Dentrix professionals who understand good business practices, have an in-depth knowledge of Dentrix technology and know how to bring the two together to improve your performance.
Dentrix has partnered with some of the dental industry’s top consulting firms to provide input on the curriculum for the program, including the Pride Institute and Jameson Management Consulting. That means you’ll explore proven, industry-tested techniques and practices that lead directly to increased performance, productivity and profits. Here’s a quick breakdown of the topics we’ll cover:
- Using key performance indicators (KPIs) to increase profitability—Your profitability coach will work with you to identify the KPIs that can have the biggest impact on your profits. Using a remote connection, the coach will show you how Dentrix reports can help you track and analyze these crucial numbers more effectively, and provide suggestions for improving your KPI results.
- Optimizing your schedule—Empty chairs can kill profits. In this coaching session, you’ll learn how Dentrix can help you eliminate these costly scheduling gaps by reconciling appointments with production goals, coordinating treatment plans with insurance benefits and reducing the number of missed appointments.
- Increasing production and case acceptance—In this session you’ll learn how treatment plans are tracked, presented, accepted and rejected in order to help you increase your overall patient case acceptance.
- Maximizing continuing care—Continuing care is critical for both your patients’ long-term dental health and your practice’s long-term financial wellbeing. In this coaching call, you’ll explore how Dentrix can help you analyze your continuing care statistics and increase the number of active continuing care patients.
- Improving patient management and referrals—Your bottom line is linked directly to patient loyalty, so this coaching call will focus on tracking patient referrals, increasing patient loyalty and managing patient information more effectively through the use of questionnaires, health histories, post-visit surveys and other tools.
- Improving collections and insurance management—Managing collections and insurance payments is a major challenge for any dental practice. In this call, you’ll explore how specific Dentrix tools can help you reduce bad debt, identify problem accounts and streamline your insurance management, patient payment, production and collections processes.
- Going paperless—This session focuses on how going paperless can improve efficiencies by reducing office costs and clutter. Through the use of the document center, office journal, clinical notes, digital radiography, eCentral, Kiosk, patient questionnaires and much more, many aspects of a patient’s in-office experience can be handled electronically.
Take advantage of this special offer call us at 1-800-DENTRIX or visit www.dentrix.com/ProfitabilityCoaching today!Author: