If you meet the Medicaid eligible professional criteria and the stage and year requirements, you must register and attest in order to receive payment. CMS has provided a Registration User Guide that we recommend for your review. Follow these simple steps:
- Make sure you're eligible for the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program.
View eligibility guidelines at the
- Login to the
- Register for the Medicare and/or Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs through CMS.
- Generate the CMS EHR Certification ID number for Dentrix EHR by doing the following:
- Access The Certified Health IT Product List (CHPL)
- Search by Product Name: 'Dentrix EHR’
- Ensure the box to the left of the product is checked. “Your Products” below the search box will have a “(1)” next to it. Click on the down arrow below “Your Products.”
- Click on “View Progress”
- Click on “Get Certification ID”
- Apply with your state Medicaid governing organization.
Choose your state here.
- Attest for the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program through your individual state. Please
note—you will not attest for the Medicaid Incentive Program through the CMS