Importing questionnaire forms
When patients enter responses to questionnaire forms on your practice website, you can import those responses into the Questionnaires module.
To import completed questionnaire forms
1. In the DXWeb toolbar, click the WebSync button, and then click WebSync Override.
The WebSync Override Options dialog box opens.
2. Select Questionnaire Download/Upload, and click OK to run WebSync.
Any new questionnaire forms that match the criteria you set up in the Questionnaire Upload are uploaded to your practice website. And, any questionnaire forms that your patients have submitted on your practice website are downloaded and imported into the Questionnaires module.
3. In the File menu of any Dentrix module, select Questionnaires.
The Questionnaires module opens
4. Do one of the following:
· If you do not have a patient or provider selected in the Questionnaires module, click the Recent Web Responses tab to view the responses that have been imported from your website recently.
· If you have a patient or provider selected in the Questionnaires module, click the Manage New Responses button on the Questionnaires toolbar.