The Automatic Fee Schedule Changes utility can be used to increase or decrease an entire fee schedule rather than changing one fee at a time. For example, you would use the Automatic Fee Schedule Changes utility if you want to increase your fees by five percent, increase only the restorative fees to cover increased lab costs, or create a discount fee schedule for family and friends. To use the Automatic Fee Schedule Changes utility:
1. In the Office Manager, select Maintenance | Practice Setup | Auto Fee Schedule Changes. The Automatic Fee Schedule Changes dialog appears.
2. Select the fee schedule you want to change by clicking the Select Fee Schedule search button.
3. Select the desired procedure code range.
4. In the Select Operation group box, mark the operation you want to use to change the fee schedule:
5. Click Copy/Clear/Change, depending on the operation selected in step 4. The Automatic Fee Schedule Change Results dialog appears.
6. Make changes to the individual fees:
7. Click Accept to return to the Automatic Fee Schedule Changes dialog.
8. Click Close to return to the Office Manager.