Flip tabs in the Appointment Book help you navigate through your schedule easily. Flip tabs act like bookmarks or placeholders in a paper schedule. They allow you to jump a few days, weeks, or months at a time, so you can find and view future appointment times quickly and conveniently.
You can set up flip tabs to accommodate the intervals you use most frequently in your office. You can have up to 12 different flip tabs set up in the Appointment Book—four flip tabs for each Appointment Book view (Day View, Week View, and Month View).
To set up flip tabs:
1. In the Appointment Book, click Setup then Flip Tab Setup.
2. Click the Day View, Week View, or Month View tab to create a flip tab for that view.
3. Enter the Description for the flip tab, such as 2 Weeks or Lab.
4. If desired, click the Text Color button to change the color of the text on the flip.
5. Select one of the options in the Type drop-down:
6. Repeat steps 2 – 5 to set up other flip tabs.
7. Click OK to save and exit.