Creating Custom Appointment Lists
With Dentrix G6.6, you can see all your appointment lists (ASAP, Unscheduled, Broken, Open, Pinboard, and Wait/Will Call) together in one place.
With this feature, you can combine two or more lists instead of generating them separately like you did in the past. For example, if experience has told you that the most likely candidates to fill holes in your schedule are the patients on the ASAP or Wait/Will Call lists, you can generate a single call list that includes both of those groups of patients.
- In the Appointment Book toolbar, click Appt List.
- From the Appointment List toolbar, click Setup > Appointment List View.
- Select the providers, operatories, and appointment list types to include in your list.
- Because the list of appointments for your practice can be quite long, select a Span of Search option to narrow the results.
- To save the list for future use, click Save List. Give the list a name, and then click OK to generate it.
Sean Eyring, Course DeveloperPublished: