Running the Day Sheet Report
The Day Sheet shows all transactions entered in your database for a given date range. To generate a Day Sheet:
1. In the Office Manager, select Reports | Management | Day Sheet (Charges and Receipts) or click the Day Sheet Report button.
2. In the Select Provider group box, select the desired provider range.
3. In the Select Billing Type group box, select the desired billing type range.
4. In the Select Date group box, enter the desired date range and mark the desired options:
- Entry Date includes all transactions entered into the database within the selected date range. The Entry Date Day Sheet includes both an Entry Date and Procedure Date column as well as an amount for the Previous Balance, Balance as of, and Net Change.
- Procedure Date includes all transactions dated within the selected date range. Most of the time, the entry and procedure date for a transaction are the same date. However, if a procedure was back-dated, then the entry and procedure date differs.
5. In the Select Totals group box, check the desired options:
- Include MTD and YTD Totals includes a running balance for the month and year.
- Include Extended MTD Totals includes the average production per patient and average charge per procedure.
- Include Provider Totals includes the production and collection for each individual provider.
- Compare to Fee Schedule allows you to select a fee schedule to compare to the transaction charges for the selected day.
6. In the Select Report Types group box, check the desired options:
- Chronological Day Sheet prints payments, procedures, and adjustments for the selected date range. Transactions are listed in the order they were entered into DENTRIX.
- Alphabetical Day Sheet prints payments, procedures, and adjustments alphabetically by patient’s last name for the selected date range.
- Receipts Only Day Sheet prints payments for the selected date range.
- Adjustments Only Day Sheet prints adjustments for the selected date range.
- Deposit Slip prints a deposit slip. To select the payment types included on the Deposit Slip, click Options. The Options dialog appears, allowing you to select the desired payment types.
7. Check Save As Default to save these settings.Author: Published:
8. Click OK to send the report to the Batch Processor and return to the Office Manager.
Log in to the DENTRIX Resource Center at www.dentrix.com/resourcecenter/login.asp for more information about the Day Sheet Report.